How to Convert Orphaned OST to PST?
Last updated: September 14th, 2021 at 12:36 pm
Every organization uses a specific email client for managing their email and other activities. And MS Outlook is also a very popular email client which is mostly used by individuals and organizations. Under this email client, you can perform various activities like sending emails, managing contacts, appointments, etc. All the information of Outlook is stored in an OST file and its storing size depends upon the version of Outlook. But these OST file is prone to various errors and when it gets damaged users can not view OST file data. In that case, the user has only one option left is to convert orphaned OST to PST to view the inaccessible file data.
The above-discussed situation explained the reason behind the OST file conversion. So now let’s know why the OST file gets corrupted.
Reasons behind why OST File gets Orpahned?
Following we provide only the most common reasons that lead to OST file corruption.
- If there is some error comes up in the storing location like in hard drive then it is normal to get OST file corrupt.
- Due to immediate outage of power supply can lead to OST file data inaccessible or even lost.
- Entry of virus mostly impact the OST file and makes it inaccessible for the users.
- Human error like changing the storage location of OST file manually without having technical knowledge.
Convert Orphaned OST to PST using the Tool
Try out this PassFixer OST to PST Converter tool that has advanced scanning feature to repair corrupt OST file. Users can selectively check only the required folder and convert them into PST with this tool. It allows all the users to try its free demo version where users can convert 25 items of OST file.
It is not required to have Outlook installation on your machine for OST to PST Conversion. If any doubt is raised while running the tool you can reach them 24/7 available customer support of PassFixer.
How PassFixer for OST Converter Works?
- At first download and open the tool.
- Choose OST file you want to convert and click next button.
- Scanning of the file gets start to make it usable for the users.
- Now click convert and select PST and give saving path from browse button.
- Click convert and let the process finish.
Users need to face various issues when their OST file is orphaned. But from this guide, you will be able to convert OST to PST no matter OST file is corrupt or not. You only needed is PassFixer for OST Converter tool which is a completely secured tool. All emails, tasks, journals, appointments, contacts can easily be converted from OST to PST format with the tool. Going with the automated tool will be the best choice for every user.
Related Post:- How to Open PST File Without Outlook?