How to Create Google App Password for Third-party apps login?
Know the method of creating Google app password for third-party app login. Read reading this article, and check out the step-by-step process to create Google app password.
Google has now changed the “Less Secure Apps” service with a Third-party app password. This app password will allow users to log in with their Gmail account in third-party apps.
For the Third app login, Google provides a 16-digits key that works as a login password. The complete process to generate this key or password we have shown in the sections shown below.
How to Generate Google App Password with Gmail accounts?
To generate a Google app password simply follow the two steps below given steps: –
Step 1: How to Enable Two-Step Verification in Gmail?
- Open your web browser and log in with your Gmail account.
- Click on your Gmail profile icon and then click on “Manage your Google account”.
- Select the “Security” tab, then click on 2-Step Verification and enable it.
- Click on the Get Started button and then hit on Try it now.
- Enter your mobile number and choose the “Text message” or “Phone call” option.
- Click on Send and get the verification code from Google.
- Enter the verification code and hit the Next button.
- Press the Turn On button from the next screen.
You have successfully enabled two-step verification in your Google account. Now you need to generate your Google third-party app password. Simply complete this job, by following the next step shown below.
Step 2: – How to Create Google App Password for Third-party apps login?
Note: – For generating a Google app password first enable 2-steps verification by applying the above-mentioned step.
- Open Google in your web browser and log in with your Google/Gmail account.
- Click on the profile icon and then hit on the Manage your Google account option.
- Hit on the “Security” tab and then click on the App passwords area.
- Select and Enter the App type and device and click on “Generate”.
- Get your Google app password with 16 digits key, simply copy it.
- After copying this third-party app password, click on “Done”.
Now use this newly generated Google app password with PassFixer’s software like- MBOX Converter, OST Converter, PST Converter, and others.
Google now has switched from the “Less secure apps” to “Google app password to third party app login”. The complete process for enabling this setting in a Google account we have shown here. Also, we have shown the process to create Google app password in the above sections of this article. Now generate the app password and log in to your third party with Google easily.