Forgetting or losing password is quite common for a human but when it comes for database file or any other similar crucial data containing file then it leads to a difficult situation for that concerned person. If the database is in Access file then go PassFixer for Access option. This tool has the option to recover Access database password.
With Access Password Recovery, one has the capability to restore any unknown password on a click within a few minutes. Password with English or Non-English characters can be restored swiftly. The password may contain any kind of character involving alphabets, numbers, symbols, and other printable characters. The duration to restore the password of Access database remains constant without considering the length of Access password string.
- Restore password of MDB files
- No password details needed
- Fast and instant process
- Simple one step method
Follow the below steps sequencially to recover password and unlock password protected MDB file after successfull installation of the software.
The first step to install the software needs downloaded software. Simply download the tool from the below link:
Now try the below steps for installation:
- Open the location of downloaded file and then click on that file two times.
- A wizard will appear on the screen. Just proceed according to the displayed instruction and proceed with "Next" button.
- In the end, click on "Finish" option and its done.
There are two different options available to uninstall application from the system. Note:- Close PassFixer application before un-installation
- Click on Start menu and choose "All programs" option
- Select passfixer for Access tool and select uninstall option
- Confirm with "Ok" and the software will be uninstalled on its own.
The steps to uninstall PassFixer Access Password Recovery Tool with Control Panel are given below:
- Click on Start button and then sleect Contro panel.
- Select "Add or Remove program" option. All the progams will be listed on the screen.
- Choose passFixer for Access and click on unistall option
- Confirm the un-installtion with OK button and wait for the completion of un-installation.
- Pentium class processor
- Minimum 128MB RAM (512MB recommended)
- 50MB for software installation
- Versions Support
Windows OS platforms- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista
All MDB file versions fuctions well with this tool
Try the below steps to restore MDB file password easily:
The starting screen of PassFixer for Access Password Recovery
Choose .mdb file which is password protected from the local machine.
Hit the Recover button
Wait for a few minutes and the password will be displayed on the screen