Noticeable features of Lotus Notes Security Remover
A robust application developed in order to access IBM Notes database even when it is encrypted or accessibility is not give by Lotus Notes administrator. Uncomplicated and single-paneled interface is designed to improve interactivity and management of the procedure of NSF security removal.
- Resolves “You are not authorized to access that database” error
- Overcome NSF issue: - “You are not authorized to perform that operation in Lotus Notes”
- Remove local protection from IBM Notes
- No password required for NSF security removal
- Complete process in a flash without error
- No restriction on the size of .nsf file
- Consistent performance with all IBM Notes including Lotus Notes 10
- Free NSF Security Remover option in the form of demo edition
- Trial edition of the software can remove local security from NSF files with size up to 5 MB
- Delivery is provided instantly through e-mail
Remove local NSF database security on single mouse click
Get the facility to edit Lotus Notes information by all the users even if the privilege is denied by the administrator. Any type of complex password can be removed in a few seconds without considering the number and type of characters.
Insertion of password is not needed while Lotus Notes database security removal
All variants of Lotus Notes performs well with all the available one including 10, 9.x, 8.x, and others
Unlock Lotus Notes database from local encryption
Access all the information even if it not authorized by Lotus Notes administrator by using PassFixer NSF Security Remover for the NSF local security removal. No password specification is required for removing the local password from the file. The duration of the password removal remains constant for all types of passwords.
Remove password with any type of character set including non-English ones
Access entire NSF database
Removal of local password ensures access of entire Lotus Notes database without any additional condition.Learn More
Modify information of Lotus Notes
After removal of Local security of NSF file, data modifications can be done by the users directly.Learn More
The message – “You are not authorized to access that database.” was constantly popping up file retrieving data from IBM Notes. At that point of time, I was suggested to use PassFixer Lotus Notes Local Security Remover Tool. This tool instantly removed the password and facilitated me to choose to get the data which was needed from the database.
Thanks to PassFixer for saving my time to remove local NSF database security without requirement of any additional tool. This was very simple to use and took a couple of minutes to unlock my local NSF file.
Haico van HeseNetherlands
Helpful Tips, Tricks & Effective Solutions
- How to remove NSF local security?
- [Resolved] You are not authorized to access that database -Lotus Notes error
- Trick to fix- You are not authorized to perform that operation in Lotus Notes error
- How to set password on NSF database locally?