How to Export Lotus Notes Emails from NSF to MSG files?
Last updated: May 21st, 2022 at 11:13 am
Are you facing any problems while using the Lotus Notes email application? Are you looking for a solution on how to export Lotus Notes emails from NSF to MSG files? If yes, then don’t take any stress about it. In this blog, we will explain the entire technique and give you the solution to your problems.
HCL/Lotus Notes and MSG Outlook are the two main required mail applications for all organizations.
IBM Lotus Notes is the most popular email application. It’s used to maintain all data such as calendars, contacts, file sharing, instant messaging, and all other items. Lotus Notes uses the .nsf file format to store its data.
On the other hand, MSG Outlook is the most well-known tool that stores a single file per message and shows a separate email. We can store all kinds of data, like calendars, contacts, attachments, and all other data. Users can simply access MSG files in Outlook without creating any errors.
Why do users need to Export Lotus Notes emails from NSF to MSG files?
- As compared to Lotus Notes, Outlook.com offers advanced security and data management features. That’s why most users prefer MSG Outlook.
- MS Outlook.com has lots of high-level features as compared to Lotus Notes email application
- If users require to open the Lotus Notes file to MSG Outlook, but they can’t load the Lotus Notes file to Outlook because Lotus Notes uses NSF and Outlook uses the MSG file format for saving emails.
Automated Tool- To Export Lotus Notes Emails from NSF to MSG File
There is no direct solution to export Lotus Notes emails from NSF to MSG files. But in this post, we recommend one of the best NSF to MSG converter software, developed by the company PassFixer. It has lots of advanced features that make it unique compared to other third-party tools.
The utility converts bulk NSF files at once into multiple file formats such as PST, EML, EMLX, MBOX, MSG, HTML, etc. The software supports all versions of IBM and HCL Lotus Notes and Windows up to 10.
Steps to Export Lotus Notes Emails from NSF to MSG file
- Download and open PassFixer NSF to MSG Converter software on your PC/system.
- It can provide 2 options to select NSF files, after selecting the needed options hit on the Next button.
- The software will start the scanning procedure and load all mailbox folders.
- Then check the live preview of NSF – emails, calendars, contacts, and other items. Select the required items and click the Convert button.
- After that, select MSG format from the conversion option then apply the email filter and saving location options.
- Click the convert button to start the conversion process.
- After, a few moments later conversion process is successfully done, hit the Ok tab.
Users can easily convert single/bulk NSF files to MSG with the NSF converter tool without losing any single bit of data. It also maintains data integrity and email properties during the conversion process.
In this post, we explained the automated solution to export the Lotus Notes NSF files to MSG Outlook. We can suggest the PassFixer NSF to the MSG Converter tool, which converts bulk NSF files at once without facing any problems. Users can also use the demo pack of the software and move the first 25 items per NSF folder to MSG Outlook without paying any fee.