How to Export Database from Lotus Notes to Yahoo Mail?
Want to Export Database from lotus notes to yahoo mail like cloud applications? If yes, then you are at your desired place. Through this article, we will teach you how to import NSF files from Lotus Notes to Yahoo Mail account.
Lotus Notes mail client is a desktop-based application that most organizations use for emailing. But while using this mail client users in several situations face different problems. On other hand, for resolving the problems of desktop-based applications users prefers cloud-based email apps. By offering the greatest services to consumers, cloud-based/web-based mail apps have earned a lot of users’ trust.
As a result, a very huge number of users nowadays want to switch from Lotus Notes to Cloud-based apps like- YahooMail.
Also Read:- How to Migrate Lotus Notes Email to Gmail Account?
Smart Solution to Perform Lotus Notes to Yahoo Migration
Manually importing Lotus Notes NSF files into Yahoo Mail is tough for users. It will be difficult and impossible for users without technical knowledge. As a result, the recommended solution for all users is taking the help of automated tools like- PassFixer NSF Converter Software.
With this tool, a user can quickly and easily transfer all data from Lotus Notes NSF files into Yahoo account in a direct manner. It can import several IBM Notes NSF files to YahooMail profile at once. It is compatible with all versions of Lotus Notes as well as Windows operating systems. Also, the migration process will become too easy and straightforward by using this tool for every user.
How to Export Database from lotus notes to yahoo mail?
- Download & Install PassFixer NSF Converter on your computer and launch it.
- Click the select single NSF or Multiple NSF file radio button and add Notes NSF files in the software.
- Click the Next button, after adding NSF Files and extract all NSF folders and items.
- Select all required folders and objects from NSF files and hit the Import to Cloud button.
- Next select Import NSF to Yahoo option, then enter your Yahoo Mail email address and third-party app password.
- Apply the mail filtering option and click the Import to Yahoo button to begin the process of importing NSF files to YahooMail.
Following these instructions, this software will transfer all data from NSF files to YahooMail account and show you instant results.
The method described above is an excellent trick to address the user concerns about the Lotus Notes to Yahoo migration process. The NSF to Yahoo migration tool will work in a very simple manner. The users can also take the help of its demo edition. The demo version of NSF Converter allows you to export up to 25 items from each folder from NSF files to Yahoo mail without any charges.