How to import Lotus Notes .nsf file to Outlook.com?
Are you looking solution for importing the Lotus Notes .nsf file to Outlook.com/Outlook-desktop? If your answer is yes, then you come to the correct spot. Here we will discuss all problems related to NSF files conversion and their solution. So carefully read this continue:
HCL Notes or Lotus Notes is a desktop-based program that uses for business email purposes. NSF is the file extension for Lotus Notes. Lotus Notes is a client-server program with IBM as a client. Domino as a server. You can store emails, contacts, calendars, notes, and to-do lists, among other things.
Outlook.com is a web-based email application that maintains contacts, journals, tasks, and calendars. Nowadays most users use Outlook.com since it gives both essential and advanced functionality. Outlook.com users can now easily open their email accounts from several machines at the same time while working on their web browsers.
Why do users import Lotus Notes .nsf files to Outlook.com?
- Outlook.com provides a high-security and data management facility as compared to Lotus Notes.
- In Outlook.com, users have the opportunity to configure multiple accounts at once and anywhere, anytime.
- Lotus Notes has a complicated GUI while Outlook.com has an easy and simple users interface, so it’s easy to use for both technical and non-technical users.
- Lotus Notes is a Windows-based application, but Outlook.com is a web-based application, so it’s easily used on any device.
Professional Tool- To Import Lotus Notes .nsf files to Outlook.com
Conversion from one format to another format is not an easy task. But PassFixer NSF Converter Tool easily imports Lotus Notes nsf files to Outlook.com. It has amazing features that make it unique compared to other third-party tools. The tool imports bulk Lotus Notes data such as – emails, calendars, contacts, etc. to multiple file formats. The software supports all Lotus Notes and Windows versions.
Users can also see a live preview of all inners files folders of Lotus Notes and select the required files. It can maintain all email properties and data integrity during the conversion procedure.
Steps to Import Lotus Notes files to Outlook.com
- Download and install PassFixer NSF Converter Tool on your system.
- It can show 2 options to select NSF files, after selecting the required options click on the Next tab.
- The tool will begin the scanning process and load all mailbox folders.
- Then see the live preview of NSF – emails, contacts, calendars, and other items. Select the required items and hit the Convert tab.
- Click on the Import to Cloud >> Import NSF to Outlook.com button.
- Fill in the credential details of Outlook.com accounts.
- Create a new nsf folder in your Outlook.com account to save NSF data.
- Apply other options like email filters, creating log files, email filters, etc.
- Finally, click on the convert button to begin the conversion process from NSF files to Outlook.com.
In this post, we discussed the automated solution to import Lotus Notes NSF files to Outlook.com. Users can directly import bulk nsf files to Outlook.com with the help of the PassFixer NSF Converter Tool. The utility operates with all MS Outlook and Windows versions up to 10. It offers a free demo version to all users and users can import the first 25 items from each NSF folder to Other formats.