How to Export Outlook emails from OST to MSG files?
Do you want to know how to export Outlook emails to MSG files? If yes, then this blog could be the right place for you. Here, we will show you how to export Outlook emails from OST to MSG files with the fastest technique.
OST files (Offline Storage Table) are used by Outlook applications as a local copy of Exchange Server or IMAP server mailboxes. With OST files users get the facility to access their mailboxes in Outlook from their local computer at the time of unavailability of the internet. So, using OST files, you can access emails, contacts, calendars, and so on items without connecting to the server. Outlook has the power to save all user’s mailbox data in single OST files.
But in some situations, users are required to save their mail, contacts, and other items individually to separate files. To do this Outlook users have the option to save data as MSG files. MSG is the file type that Outlook uses to separately save a single message, contact, etc.
As a result, the user is required to Export Outlook emails from OST to MSG files. So, Now let’s see how we can accomplish this task..
Reasons to Export Outlook emails from OST to MSG files
- Managing a large amount of data with a single OST file is tough, thus users are required to preserve emails and other data individually as Outlook MSG files.
- Accessing OST files is possible with only a single computer with Outlook. However, users can access MSG files from any computer using Outlook and MDaemon applications with no problem.
- When compared to Outlook OST files, sharing MSG files is more easy and relaible.
Automated Solution to Export Outlook emails from OST to MSG files
Nowadays, there is numerous third-party OST to MSG Converter software available on Google. However, we suggest users use the PassFixer OST Converter Software. This application is the perfect solution for every user to Export emails from OST to MSG without Outlook requirements. It supports OST files of all Outlook versions for exporting data to MSG files. The software also offers a free trial pack to all users by which users get the facility to export up to 25 items from each OST folder to MSG files for free.
Steps to Export Outlook emails from OST to MSG files
- Download the PassFixer OST to MSG Converter software on your PC.
- Hit the MS Outlook OST file tab from first screen.
- Next hit Add Single OST or Add Multiple OST file options to select and add OST files in the software.
- After adding OST files press the “Next” tab to scan and load all Outlook OST mailbox items.
- Select required folders from OST files and click the Convert tab. The software will load and extract all OST mailbox files and items.
- In the preview screen, see all folders and items from the OST file.
- Select the required folders and subfolders from the OST file and click the Convert tab.
- Select Export to MSG from the list of conversion options.
- Then, click the Browse button and choose a location to store the output MSG files.
- Now click the Convert button in the final step to begin the OST to MSG conversion process.
In this article, we have described the most straightforward solution for exporting OST files into MSG format. Users can easily export Outlook emails from OST to MSG files format with a few clicks using the PassFixer OST Converter Tool. Try the free Demo edition first, convert OST files with selective 25 items from each folder to MSG files for free.