How to Migrate Lotus Notes Email to Gmail Account?
Last updated: March 25th, 2022 at 04:44 am
Multiple users want to migrate Lotus Notes email to Gmail accounts nowadays. But users are unable to complete this process, because of improper knowledge. To help all those users we have written this informative article, we’ve outlined how to import Lotus Notes NSF to Gmail account. Continue reading to get complete knowledge.
IBM Notes is a preferred choice for emailing by corporates and individuals. It has the most up-to-date and powerful security features to send and receive email messages easily and with complete safety. In addition, it offers users to manage contacts, calendars, and various other things. It provides the facility of saving all user’s mailbox data to their local drive-in NSF files.
Lotus Notes is a desktop program that means that its data cannot be read online or with web browsers. This is the largest difficulty for users. As a result, users need to integrate or move Lotus Notes data from NSF into their Gmail accounts. It will help users to view and read NSF file data at any time and from anywhere.
Also Read:- How to Migrate Lotus Notes to Office 365?
More Benefits of Migrating Lotus Notes Emails to Gmail
- Lotus Notes is designed specifically for corporate and commercial users, whereas Gmail is a web-based email service designed for residential users. As a result, by migrating Lotus Notes emails to Gmail, they will get the facility to view lotus notes emails on their personal Gmail accounts.
- For using Lotus Notes users must have some technical skills. Gmail, on the other hand, is incredibly straightforward to use and has a user-friendly design and any type of user can access it with ease.
Easy Solution to Migrate Lotus Notes Email to Gmail Account
You may use the PassFixer NSF Converter/Migration tool, which is a quick and easy way to import Lotus Notes NSF files into Gmail account.
Using this tool, users can easily import data from several Lotus Notes NSF files to Gmail at the same time. In simple clicks, this tool will transfer data like- emails, contacts, calendars, etc from NSF to Gmail account. The software also preserves all data integrity and other information while importing NSF files’ data into Gmail account.
How to Migrate Lotus Notes Email to Gmail Using PassFixer NSF Converter?
Easily import Lotus Notes NSF files to Gmail account in simple clicks using NSF Converter/Importer and following the steps shown below-
- On your computer, download & install PassFixer NSF Converter/Migration tool.
- From its first screen, choose the Select NSF File or Select NSF folder option
- Add single or multiple NSF files in the software and then click the Next button.
- Extract all folders and items from NSF files and pick requires folders from NSF files.
- Next, click the Import to Cloud button and then select Import NSF to Gmail option.
- Enter your Gmail account’s email address & password and apply mail filter option (as per requirement).
- Finally, click the Convert button to begin the Lotus Notes NSF to Gmail migration.
We’ve made it simple for both tech and non-tech people to import NSF to Gmail by providing a quick and trustworthy method. Follow all the steps which are mentioned above to migrate Lotus Notes Email to Gmail easily. Users can also download NSF Converter’s trial version before purchasing it. The trial edition will allow users to migrate 25 emails and other items from each folder of NSF to their Gmail account for free.