How To Export Lotus Notes Contacts Into Outlook?
With important emails, the user also uses Lotus Notes for saving contacts. Lotus Notes assigned a default file type for saving Lotus Notes contacts as Names.nsf. But this file is only workable in Lotus Notes. Accessing contacts from NSF files in Outlook directly is not possible. For this reason, many users search for the query “How To Export Lotus Notes Contacts Into Outlook?“.
So, with this blog post, we are going to provide you best solution for your query. Read this blog post to easily access all Lotus Notes Contacts with Outlook application.
HCL/IBM Lotus Notes and MS Outlook are the two most popular email clients available in the market. Both these email client provides amazing features to users. But in recent years MS Outlook has gained huge popularity in the market by providing some additional functions at a very low price. Because of this users of Lotus Notes are switching to Outlook application.
In addition to emailing tasks, Lotus Notes also allows saving important contacts of users, this same function is also available in MS Outlook. During Lotus Notes to Outlook Migration users also needs to Export their important emails and contacts items. But it is difficult to Export Lotus Notes Contacts in Outlook. The reason is Lotus Notes saves all contacts of users in a names NSF file, which is not workable in Outlook.
Directly accessing contacts in Outlook is not possible, but some methods are available for users to Export Lotus Notes Contacts into Outlook. Lets’s check
Also Read:- Lotus Notes Calendar Export to Outlook
Best Solution to Export IBM/Lotus Notes Contacts to Outlook
Because of different reasons, the user needs to access or import Lotus Notes Contacts in Outlook but they face the problem. The reason is NSF file of Lotus Notes doesn’t work in MS Outlook. But the technique of NSF to PST Conversion makes users able to transfer items like- emails, contacts, calendars, of Lotus Notes in Outlook. To do this task both manual and automatic solutions are available for users’ ease. The manual method of exporting lotus note contacts is difficult and also a time taking process. For this reason, the user mostly prefers to use automated tools. So let check the best NSF to PST Converter for contacts conversion.
Automated PassFixer NSF Converter to Export Lotus Notes Address Book
In the situation, where the user is unable to utilize a manual process they recommend using an automated tool for Lotus Notes Contacts conversion. For this purpose here is the best utility “PassFixer NSF to PST Converter Software“. This amazing tool allows the user to Extract/Export complete Contacts folders from Lotus Notes NSF Database file. And in addition to PST also offer various other files to save IBM Notes Contacts like- CSV, vCard, MSG. Also, with this utility users can securely move lotus notes contacts to cloud options like- Office 365, Gmail, and YahooMail.
How To Export Lotus Notes Contacts Into Outlook Using PassFixer NSF Converter?
- Download and launch PassFixer NSF Converter Software on a windows computer.
- Now from the welcome screen of the software select Single NSF file or Multiple NSF file option to select NSF files.
- Choose and add NSF files in the software then hit on Next button.
- Start scanning process to load all inner folder and items from NSF files and get a preview of each NSF items.
- Chhose required Contacts folder from the preview panel and click on Convert.
- Then from the next opened window select PST file, MSG file or other Lotus Notes contacts conversion options like- vCard and CSV.
- After conversion options selection select the folder where you need to save resultant file and click on Convert to start the process of Exporting Lotus Notes Contacts to Outlook PST or other format.
Why Use Automated PassFixer NSF Converter to Export IBM Notes Contacts?
- Manually Exporting Lotus Notes Contacts is possible but it is difficult for non-technical or new users. While PassFixer NSF Converter provides facility to all types of users (begineer to experienced) to Export Lotus Notes with simple steps.
- While Exporting contacts their is chances of data loss when user use manual method. On other hand user can perform Lotus Noes contact conversion with maintaining complete data integrity by using automated NSF Converter.
- In a particular time you can only Extract contact from individual NSF file. But with the automated tool of PassFixer user will get benefit of Exporting unlimited contacts from several NSF files in a single process.
- Manual method requires both IBM Lotus Notes to and Outlook application installation as well as opening to Convert NSF to PST with contacts. While NSF Converter only needs Lotus notes of any older or newer edition and Exporrt contacts without Outlook.
In the end, we can say that for reliably exporting contacts from Lotus Notes to Outlook the best process is NSF to PST file conversion. With the conversion process of Archive.nsf or Names.nsf files to PST file a user can to directly export contacts in bulk to MS Outlook. To do this process in a quick and easy way the user should use the above-mentioned PassFixer NSF Converter. Get a free edition of this software to know more about its functions.