How to Import OST to Outlook 365?
With Office 365 service now Microsoft has moved all MS Office applications to the cloud. Now millions of users are using this MS Office 365 to manage their business. Users of Outlook desktop are now want to switch to Office 365. But while performing migration they are facing problems the reason they don’t have complete knowledge.
So, to help those users who want to migrate from Outlook to Office 365 or want to Import OST to Outlook 365, we have written this blog. Read this till the end and easily transfer important data from Outlook OST to Outlook 365
Reasons to migrate OST files to Office 365
There are multiple reasons behind it:-
- When an organization is shifting its database to Office 365, due to its advanced features.
- To free up some space from user’s machine by transferring data from Outlook to Office 365 cloud
- To get easy access to data of Outlook from anywhere and anytime with Office 365 account
Methods to Import OST to Office 365
There are some free techniques available on the internet that can help users to transfer data from Outlook profile to Office 365. But this method is unable to provide you with the best solution. These methods take a lot of time for users as well as create data loss problems from OST files.
So, to Import OST to Outlook in a direct manner the suggestion is to take the help of the utility known as PassFxer OST to PST Converter Software. This software is created with advanced technology and provides different features to perform the OST to Office 365 Migration.
The software provides facility to its users of OST file conversion into several file formats. With conversion, also it provides 4 cloud options to import OST files such as Office 365, Gmail, YahooMail, Outlook.com. The software will quickly export data like- emails, contacts, calendars, etc from multiple OST files to Outlook 365 directly in a single process.
How to Import OST file in Outlook Office 365
For doing the OST to Outlook 365 migration, every technical or non-technical can take the help of this reliable tool known as PassFixer OST Converter Software. Download, Install this Software to your machine on your computer and follow the below-given steps:-From the home screen of the software, hit the MS Outlook OST radio button then click on Add single OST or Add multiple OST files for file selection.
- Now select and load OST file from its location and click on Next to start the scanning process.
- After scanning OST files the software will show a live preview of all inner components of OST.
- Now select the required folders from OST file and click on Import to cloud button.
- Then choose the Import to Office 365 option and provide your account email address and password.
- After filling up the login credentials of your Office 365 account and click on “Convert” to begin the Export process.
- The software will securely transfer all your OST file items to Office 365 and then show you a completion message after completing the OST to Office 365 Migration process.
Salient features of OST to Office Converter
- Export OST mailbox items to Office 365/Outlook 365 Account in simple steps.
- Shows a live preview of all OST mailbox items to transfer them selectively
- Allows transferring emails, contacts, calendars, tasks, notes, appointments, and other OST items to Office 365.
- Able to Import corrupt, inaccessible, or inaccessible OST files to Office 365 Cloud.
- Supports all Outlook versions including- 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2003, and below versions.
- Has the power to Export any sized OST files to Office 365 without any limitation
- Offers to move both ANSI and Unicode OST Files to Office 365.
Using a manual technique to transfer data from Outlook to Office 365 is not easy. In the case where the user has an OST file, it becomes impossible to import it in Outlook with manual techniques. So, the suggestion is the user must take help of an automated solution like PassFixer OST to PST Converter Software. It will provide allow you to Import OST to Outlook 365 indirect manner with full accuracy. For the trial, users can try its demo edition.