How to Import OST file in Thunderbird?
Mozilla Thunderbird is a desktop-based multi-platform email application powered by Mozilla Foundation. Because of some advanced features of Thunderbird and many other reasons, users require to move from Outlook to Thunderbird. Also, one of the most important benefits of using Thunderbird is, it is a free and open-source application for users. Here in this blog, we will provide the methods to Import OST files in thunderbird to the email client.
Major Reasons to Export Outlook OST to Thunderbird
Here are some of the fundamental reasons behind people’s desire to move from Outlook to Thunderbird in a detailed way.
Financial Benefit: No matter how many impressive features Outlook has, it will always persist to be a paid email client. Many users do not want to spend for the email services and they prefer to use a free client like- Thunderbird.
Sharing and Synchronizing: If users want to share their Outlook 2016, 2013 data with someone who uses Thunderbird, then they become unable to access information. The is both email clients use different file types for saving mailboxes.
Appropriate for Personal Use: It is not possible for small companies or home users to afford expensive email clients. Whereas Thunderbird is a free, as well as open-source email application, which is handily available for users.
Efficient Solution to Import Outlook OST to Thunderbird?
In order to import OST files to Mozilla Thunderbird, it is only possible if you convert OST files to Thunderbird supported MBOX files. It is easy with the use of PassFixer OST Converter software. This utility is a specialized tool for users who needs to perform OST to MBOX Conversion. It will quickly migrate all email folders from OST to Mozilla Thunderbird, along with the attachments. Additionally, it is a fast and trouble-free resolution for users to move OST files into Thunderbird.
Steps to Convert OST to MBOX Thunderbird:-
- Launch PassFixer for OST Converter on a Windows-based machine
- From the Add Source File section select the radio button “MS Outlook OST file”. (User can also Convert PST file by clicking on the “MS Outlook PST file” radio button)
- Now the software will add and load all selected OST files.
- After scanning all OST mailboxes see the live preview of OST emails selectively
- The software will now open a new window with several different conversion options from their choice the Export to MBOX.
- Finally, click on “Convert” to start the OST to MBOX file Conversion process.
Most Advance feature of Import OST file in Thunderbird
- Simple and easy-to-use steps are available in the software to enhance the user experience.
- Convert OST to PST, MBOX and other format without any requirement of MS Outlook installation on the user system.
- Recover OST file data selectively. It is not necessary to restore the whole OST file data.
- Totally compatible with various MS Outlook versions like 2019, 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, and older versions.
- No limitations on the OST file size in this OST Converter. It can deal with any size of OST file and can convert all its data.
- The naming convention is provided with 8 individual options to select and convert emails of OST files.
- After completion of OST file recovery all the emails formatting, the folder structure is in the same form.
- Gives a free trial edition to all the users where users can recover a maximum of 25 mailbox items of the OST file.
If you are thinking to import OST to Thunderbird by using any manual techniques, as a result, you will get nothing. So our recommendation to all users is to make use of PassFixer OST to MBOX Converter Software. It will allow you to directly import data from multiple Outlook OST files to MBOX and many other file formats with simple clicks. After convert of OST to MBOX conversion user can import the resultant MBOX file on any edition of Mozilla Thunderbird.