How to Fix Outlook OST Send/Recieve Error 0X8004010F?
Because of the built-in advanced security features, easy to use interface, MS Outlook has gained huge popularity by its users. It is the most preferred email client application by every individual and Large business.
For configuring an email account Outlook offers different options to its users. A user can configure Pop3, IMAP, and Exchange accounts in it. In the case where Outlook user configures his account with Exchange or IMAP settings Outlook creates an OST file. MS Outlook stores the entire copy of the user’s mailbox information in OST files. These OST files help user to access their mailbox information in offline mode.
In OST files Outlook auto-downloads all emails and other informative items like – Contacts, calendars, tasks, etc. It is also possible to manually make any modification in the data of OST by using Outlook.
But in some situations, OST files become inaccessible in Outlook. While opening Outlook users also face errors like- 0x8004010f: Outlook data file cannot be access.
How to Resolve Outlook Send/Receive error 0x8004010F?
In most cases, users can resolve this error by applying some manual solutions. Below-mentioned are some of the manual fixes that a user can apply to resolve this Outlook error:-
- Check the location of OST file and move it to the defined location.
- Reduce unnecessary items from OST mailbox to reduce the size of file and free up some space from drive.
- Take a backup of OST mailbox items and re-configure your account.
- Remove unsupported add-ons from Outlook.
- Try scanPST.exe tool to repair minor corruption errors from data file OST files.
The major reason for this error is Corrupt OST files. The best method to fix this problem of Outlook is to repair OST files. With ScanPST users will get many difficulties and also this tool doesn’t provide the expected results. So the user must try automated software like- OST Recovery/Converter to repair OST files or fix Outlook Send/Receive error 0x8004010F.
Best Solution to Resolve Outlook Send/Receive error 0x8004010F
When a user gets a send/receive 0x8004010F to resolve this problem the best technique is to take a backup from the older OST file then configure your account again in Outlook. After, account configuration the simply import the backup file in Outlook and start using Outlook again with no problem.
The best method for taking backup of OST file data is Convert OST to PST. Manually it is not possible with any corrupt OST file so the user must take the help of automated software “PassFixer OST to PST Converter Software“. It will securely Export entire mailbox items from OST to a new PST file. Using this tool users can securely Export entire emails, contacts, calendars and other items from any corrupt/inaccessible/orphaned/encryp[ted OST file with no problem.
Simply follow the steps mentioned below to export entire mailboxes from OST to working PST file to Resolve Outlook Send/Receive error 0x8004010F.
Steps to Convert OST to PST Using OST Converter Tool:-
- Download and launch the PassFixer OST Converter to your windows installed machine.
- Launch the software then select MS Outlook OST file radio button.
- Choose Add Single OST or Add Multiple OST file option for adding OST files in the software for conversion.
- Select the required OST file from its location and hit on Next to start the OST file scanning process.
- Load entire mailbox folder and iems from OST files and get preview of each elements.
- Now make selection of required folders from OST then press the Convert buton.
- Select Export to PST option and apply additional options like Mail filtering and choosing destination path.
- After all these steps simply hit on convert to start the OST to PST Conversion process.
After the conversion completes, now open MS Outlook. Then configure your IMAP or Exchnage account then import the PST file (created from OST to PST Converter) in MS Outlook.
In different cases, users can get Send/Recieve Error 0X8004010F in Outlook. For this situation, we have provided some of the best solutions for users in the above section to resolve 0X8004010F errors easily. First, try the manual method, if you are facing any kind of problem with the manual technique then without any hesitation try the automated method. Try the PassFixer OST Converter and quickly resolve all Outlook OST/PST file related errors in simple steps.