How To Open Password-Protected Outlook.pst file?
Are you an Outlook that has ab encrypted PST file with some imprtant adata, but unable to Open Password-Protected Outlook.pst file? And the reason is the forgotten password. If this is your situation then we want to announce to you that, you have landed at the right place. Here we are going to give you the solution for this problem of “How To Open Password-Protected Outlook.pst file?” Let’s start…
For emailing purposes both individuals, as well as business owners use the Outlook application. The user configures their accounts in Outlook to do the emailing process in a much reliable manner. Outlook additionally offers the function to all users to save all data items like- emails, contacts, calendars, items. In addition, users can encrypt this file with a password to secure data from unknown persons.
Users protect their PST files so that the other users do not delete, edit or access sensitive or confidential data. However, the problem arises when you wish to unlock these files and you have forgotten the password.
But the question is what we can do in this situation? What is the method to Open Password-Protected Outlook.pst file? Before discussing the solution for this problem, let’s check a real user query that facing the same problem.
Real User Query
I am an Outlook User. A year ago I have created a PST file as a backup of my confidential data. But recently I have tried to open this file to access some of the important information from it. But I am unable to do this because I don’t have its password. Now I want to recover my lost password. Please, anyone, suggest me a better solution to Open the Password-Protected Outlook.pst file.
Automated Passfixer PST Password Recovery Software
If you are in a situation where you are unable to read your PST file data because of the encryption in PST files, this problem can be sorted out easily. The best method to Recover a Lost PST file password is using a tool like- Passfixer PST Password Recovery Software. The tool helps users to retrieve passwords easily without losing a single of information from the Outlook PST file database.
Steps to Recover Outlook password using PST Password Recovery Tool
- Download PST Password Recovery software of Passfixer.
- Launch this software on any windows based machine.
- Press the Browse File button to select & add the encrypted PST file in the software.
- Now, simply click on Recover Password button and start the process of password Recovery.
- Get the password to unlock open a password protected PST file.
- After recovering the password simply click on Copy to ClipBoard button to select/copy the password in one click.
- Now paste the password in Outlook and unlock/Open Password-Protected Outlook.pst file.
Attractive features of PST Password Recovery
- Has the ability to restore password of any language to unlock encrypted PST files.
- Recover password of different characater combinations with ease.
- After recovery user can select & copy the entire password’s text in a single click using Copy to Clipboard option.
- This software has an atractive and user-friendly interface and any user can use this software without any problem.
- No Requirement of Outlook installation for using and recovering lost Outlook file password.
- Free demo is available for users that want to recover lost password for free but with a limitation.(User can recover first threee character of lost PST file password with demo version).
In this blog post, we have discussed the solution for the user query “How To Open Password-Protected Outlook.pst file?”. The manual method to recover lost PST file passwords is not the right choice and instant technique that why here we have provided automated software. If you are also a user that needs to recover a lost password should use this Passfixer PST Password Recovery Tool to get an instant result. Try its demo version for free to know more about its working process.